There are not only many benefits to eating dark chocolate but using it as a facial or scrub on your skin as well. It clears and hydrates your skin, giving it that “I just woke up looking gorgeous glow look” all the time. Making a facial and scrub is super easy using ingredients you can find in your pantry.
Facial and Scrub Recipe
3 tsp 70% dark chocolate cocoa
3 tsp yogurt
- Mix together until you get brownie like batter.
- Put on dry, clean skin (face or body).
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse of with warm water.
- Store any left overs in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Repeat a few times a week or as needed.
You can add other ingredients to make it an exfoliate or hydrating scrub too. Add 2 crushed strawberries to exfoliate your skin. If you want to add a little extra something to hydrate and soothe your skin, especially after you exfoliate your skin, add a few teaspoons of olive oil, honey, or peppermint oil. Olive oil is also great to use after a sunburn.
Enjoy your facial! Let me know how you like it!