We are back with a new DIY tutorial for you ladies who love to take relaxing baths after a long day!
Today’s DIY tutorial teaches how to make a softening lemon and foot beer bath.
– 6 cups of hot water
– 1 cup of whole milk & 2 tablespoons of raw honey
– 1 bottle of beer
– 1 1/2 of a lemon
– Pour hot water into a large pan
– Add beer, milk, and honey
– Soak for 10-15 minutes & rub lemon juice on the balls & top of your feet
– Wash it off and enjoy soft, happy feet!
Follow our blog for more DIY tutorials fashion & beauty related!